Project Medishare is dedicated to providing comprehensive health and development services and building capacity in Haiti. Project Medishare’s work saves lives and forms the foundation upon which larger social change is built.
The organization treats more than 180,000 people annually and operates:
- The country’s only critical care and trauma hospital;
- The only Newborn and Pediatric Intensive Care Units for the sickest premature infants and children;
- Multiple rural community health clinics;
- A major cholera treatment facility; and
- The nation’s most advanced prosthetics facility.